Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

When I looked on the other side...

I was sitting inside the car and looking outside, late at night there was bunch of kids wandering around. I wonder why they are still awake in a cold late night. My eyes suddenly focusing on both of their feet without slipper or shoe. Dressed with short pant and shabby clothes.
I still can looked clearly with the street light they are begging to someone whom passing by the road. I was so shocked by them. It's a real story in front of me now. I can see with my own eyes they are begging and hoping that someone would give them some peso.
In the morning, when I went out from the hotel three kids came in front of me begging for money. My guide scolded them for come near to me and my friends. I felt sympathy with all the kids but still i have to moved on. I almost cry that time.
When i looked on the other side, I'm so grateful that i was born here in my country. Even though my life is just simple but still my childhood is more better than the poor kids out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment