Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thing we never realize

Boy: Girl u makes me sick! I'm sicked of u and now i want to break up with u!
Girl: Why? What's wrong with me? I love u so much and i care for u...
Boy: Your jealousy made my friends keeping away from me. I'm sicked with u! And now this is the end... we are END here! Stop calling me and don't ever try to get close to me. It's over and good bye!

The boy walked away and leaving the girl crying alone. A thousand tears doesn't change a thing. No more chance and no more LOVE between two hearts.

~After 2 years~

Boy: Hi... we meet here... I can't believe i almost didn't recognize u. u look... u look... so different!
Girl: Excuse me.. who are u?
Boy: It's me... boy! your ex-........?!
Girl: Oh i am sorry i almost didn't recognize about u cause everything has been forgotten. I am changed! And so do u. Please excuse me. 

The girl walked away. 


~ Value of the story: Don't leave the person u once love in a bad situation.. things will come back to u and will be regretted all the time for the rest of your life.

2 comments:

  1. nice story...then dun leave the one ur love and owez be with then no matter what happen... LOVE IS BEAUTIFFUL if we learn how to make it keep safe inside and bring them happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is beauty outside... but still be careful with inside.... protect our love and happiness will be guaranteed... ^_^

    ReplyDelete