Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love Nature

One cold night i walked on the street. It's nearly midnight and i can heard some sound of insects whispering on the grass. All around me was so clear with the light of the moon covered my way. I looked up at the sky and hoping no rain will fall on my head. I just can see a million star keep waving on me.
It is good to walk after the rain stopped. The wind keeps blowing on my face and brushing my hair. My body shivering a little bit but i keep on moving with my heart full of joy. I can feel my energy getting high and my walk became more faster. I can feel all around me was so clean and nice.
 The pine trees growing happily as it was like dancing with the sound of the wind. I can't get my eyes away from the blooming roses. White remember me of pure and clean love. Red remember me of long lasting and true love. Pink remember me of joy and cheer love. When all became one it became harmony and blessed forever. 
As a nature keeps on attracting, as a love keeps on amazing, as a destiny keeps on waiting, as myself keeps on walking.


No comments:

Post a Comment