Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

*A STORY*

Once upon a time there was a little tiny boy named Cupid. Cupid was about 4 years old. Cupid came from small village called Angels. He lost his family member since he was a baby. Now, Cupid live with his uncle.

One day Cupid runaway from his uncle's house cause his uncle always said that he was stupid. Cupid walk alone down the hill. He found a little talking bird named Lucy.

"Where do want to go Cupid?" The bird says.
"I want to go away far from Angels. I runaway from my scary uncle. I dislike him so much."
"Why you dislike him so much Cupid?"
Then cupid answers, "I hate him cause he called me stupid."
"So where do you plan to go Cupid?" Lucy keep asking.
"I want to go far far away from my uncle. I want to be free." he answered.
"So where do you think is the best place to be free?" Lucy asked again.
"I hope I can be like you. You got a wings and I want it too. I want to fly freely." he said.
"Beware of what you want Cupid.Your words is a prayer for those peoples who live in Angels." The bird whispered.
"I don't care. I want wings and fly." Cupid pray for his words.

Few minutes later......
"Argghhhh! It's hurt!" Cupid shouting.
Lucy flew away. she was so scared. 

Cupid fell on the ground. The night is coming. The moon and stars does appeared. The wind blowing. An owl whisper. All in dark watching for a little poor boy named Cupid. He was cursed by nature.
Cupid is not dying but he was dreaming. In his dream an angel came to him and rescue him from all the pain he felt. 

'Dear little boy... you will be a cupid forever. You will make two heart became one. You will choose between a man and a woman and they will be in love with this arrow I gave you. You will responsible with their heart and will be blame by them if the love you gave them is not real. I cursed you for living Angels and now you will be a cupid forever.....'

When Cupid awake he became the real cupid. With wings and arrow. Lucy came and see him around. But Cupid did not recognize her anymore. He fly away from Angels and became a Stupid Cupid forever.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment